Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Catching up!



Ok, so let me first appologize for not posting in months. After moving back to Canada I have been faced with one distraction after another. Nothing terrible or anything, just distracting. And now that I've appologized let me tell you what I've been up to ever since I got back. First of all... I got the job at Redeemer!!! I'm sure most of you already know this, but some of you in Japan might not know that although I got the job at the University I am presently working on a sod farm just outside of Hamilton, just until the end of the summer. The reason being, my position at Redeemer doesn't start until August 28th and I have to pay the bills until then. The cool thing is that I'm getting to do something that I kind of enjoy... most of the time ;) I'm a mower, for those of you who don't know, means that I drive around all day on a tractor with a 20 ft cutting deck and keep the grass cut on all the sod fields. I enjoy the good days because I'm outside, driving around beautiful country, riding a tractor (but which can get old) and getting payed to do it :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You posted! You're alive! You're letting the world know you're there! Yippy! Thanks for the post Nate, that's so nice to see! You're so funny, and cute! Ha! I miss you mister! Will see you fairly soon though, for sure in two weeks at a certain baseball game! Fun!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

you updated! yay! hope you keep the updates up! And glad you are enjoying your job! p.s. what's your phone number? E-mail me with it, k?

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Nelly! There is life yet in this blog!?! Glad to see your smiling face again in the blog world. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Oh, and tractors are cool. The only thing I get to drive in Japan is a bicycle, and Rebecca crazy.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Nice play baby... Vanderwoude Sod all the way!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home